1. Maintain a high page speed
Maintaining page speed is a more challenging technical SEO element as sites get bigger.
2. The main domain's content is shared in all subdomains
Another approach to increase the visibility of your organization's content is to split it up into subdomains.
3. Update outdated content while preserving domain authority and backlinks
Keeping content up to date, precise, and fresh for current industry requirements is one of the difficulties faced by business SEO teams.
4. Content creators that can make content at scale
Of course, one of the most essential aspects of your website is high-quality content production.
5. Strategic keyword selection
As we've said, keyword selection gets more difficult as you go deeper into a subject.
Using automation is one of the greatest ways for an SEO team to scale up its procedures.
7. Remember to focus on technical SEO as well
There are many more technical SEO elements that your company's SEO team will need to manage in addition to page speed.
8. Link Building.
Link development is yet another key component of SEO.
9. The content of the external pillar/cluster is linked
Internal pillar and cluster content linking, which is a type of internal link building, will require an SEO effort at scale.
10. Create templates for your site's pages
When you're developing new web pages for your company, SEO has a lot to do with it.